You are here
Instructions for U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
Returning ISU students who have not enrolled and earned graduate credit for work at ISU for a period of two consecutive years must:
- Apply for readmission to the College of Graduate and Professional Studies.
- Apply for admission to the department/program of interest.
Students who are readmitted are governed by the policies and regulations in effect at the time of readmission.
Important: Graduate programs in the following departments have program-specific applications: Applied Medicine and Rehabilitation; Psychology; Social Work; and Communication Disorders, and Counseling, School, and Educational Psychology. Applicants to these programs must contact the program coordinator or visit the department's website prior to submitting any admission materials. [details].
Note to Online Learners Residing Outside of Indiana: For a complete list of programs available in your state, visit program availability.
Step 1: Submit the following to Graduate Admissions (at right).
一局一元钱的现金麻将下载1. Application: .
一局一元钱的现金麻将下载2. $45.00 application fee (nonrefundable). Payable by Visa, MasterCard, or check or money order payable to Indiana State University (include SSN or student ID). No cash accepted. An application cannot be evaluated until the fee has been received.
3. Students pursuing graduate degrees or certificate programs must submit official transcripts for all U.S. institutions attended (undergraduate and graduate) directly from the school attended to Graduate Admissions (see address above). E-transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your institution is located outside of the U.S., you must follow our guidelines for an official evaluation of your transcript.
一局一元钱的现金麻将下载Note: Students who already have official transcripts on file at ISU should only submit official transcripts for colleges or universities attended during their absence from ISU.
4. Students pursuing courses or licensure/endorsement programs must submit one of the following: an unofficial transcript conferring a degree; or a copy of diploma; or一局一元钱的现金麻将下载 a copy of teaching license.
5. Official , , and scores (if required by program) must be sent directly from testing center to Graduate Admissions (above).
6. Please upload and attach any additional application materials required by the department as part of the online application process (if required), for example, statement of purpose, resumes/curriculum vita. Refer to the admissions requirements for individual programs published in the graduate catalog or contact the program director as the required documents vary.
Indiana State University
318 North Sixth Street
Terre Haute, IN 47809-1904
一局一元钱的现金麻将下载Deadlines vary by program. Contact the academic department or program coordinator to determine admission deadlines and other important dates.
Note: Applicants are responsible for completing the application process in a timely fashion. The College of Graduate and Professional Studies is not responsible for delays caused by mailing services. Please note that an application will not be reviewed until all required documents are received.
一局一元钱的现金麻将下载Admission is evaluated based on the strength of the application, including:
- Undergraduate GPA or previous graduate GPA
- GRE or GMAT test scores (if required by the program)
- Recommendation letters (if required by the program)
- Statement of purpose (if required by the program)